The Aldo Leopold Foundation is proud to present its new website!
Several months ago, we embarked on a much needed website redesign project. Some of the project’s goals were to make it easier for our audiences to find what they’re looking for; create a clean, contemporary, and welcoming look; and upgrade online processes for things like making donations, registering for events, and booking reservations for tours. This last goal included ensuring that all processes are mobile-friendly.
Some new features that you may want to check out include:
- A simplified, audience-centered structure for our content: About, Visit, Teach & Learn, and Join & Support
- A News & Events section with links to Outlook magazine; our latest features, news, events; and a signup page for our e-newsletter
- A much improved events calendar
- New online forms for requesting permission to use archival material and booking group tours
- A handy map for locating Leopold Education Project coordinators around the country
Special thanks to our partner on this project, Third Sector Creative of Milwaukee, WI, which provided critical expertise and assistance with both the creative and technical aspects of the site’s redesign and relaunch.
We’d love to hear your reaction to the new site. If you have comments or questions, please email [email protected] org.